Saturday, December 18, 2010

Two Blankies And A Bat!

 I just finished three (yes, three!) more projects! Me and my mom are teaming up to make some baby lovies! The little blankets are so cute with there amigurumi animal heads. And when you fold them up they look like little dolls wrapped in a baby blanket! My mom did a great job knitting the blankies (especially with the fuzzy yarn, it's hard to work with!) The other project is my little fuzzy bat! Bats are one of my favorite animals (next to cats) so I just had to make one! I modeled it after a webkinz bat , and it turned out really cute! All of these items should be on my Etsy soon!





4 comments:

  1. I love this bat! The shaping is really well done and the wings are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words the itsy bitsy spider! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi and welcome to the bogging world, I've found you through itsy
    love your crochet especially the blankets with the heads it would be possible I suppose to crochet the blankets as well as knit them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments and the welcome joan! I am currently working on another blankie , I am hoping to post it up soon!

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...