Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Epic Failure

Ian and the Ferret-Dog

I've made a decision to start selling my amigurumi patterns on Ravelry! I wanted to make a pattern for a ferret to sell, so I got to work.  I made it and....well nobody thinks it looks like a ferret. I was pretty discouraged at first.( -_- ) But I couldn't stay upset,so I started a new project,and so far I love it! I gave the ferret-thing( lil bro thinks it looks like a dog) to my little brother. Of course He made faces in all the pictures LOL !

Sour pickle face
  
Streeeeeetch

Mr. Cool
So I guess the Moral(?) of the story is even if you make mistakes (which I do frequently) Don't give up! Try-Try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...