Friday, January 25, 2013

What A Terrible Blogger.....

      This blog has been entirely neglected!! I feel sooo bad about that!! I just haven't made any amigurumi lately, so what do I blog about?? As a matter of fact, I'm still kind of in a crocheting lapse....which I very much need to pull out of!!
     Lately I've spent about 80 percent of my free time drawing. It's funny, because when I crochet a lot, my drawing gets neglected. and vice versa.
     I think I've given up on twitter. I had a lot of followers, but I have discovered that I HATE social media! I'll keep the facebook page up for my store, but who knows when it will get updated again...The only reason I really like blogging, is because it's kind of like a journal. Albeit a rarely written in journal. I don't really care how much publicity it gives me, twitter and facebook are far to time consuming. I have better things to do...
     Since I don't have any amigurumi pics to post up, maybe I'll scan in some of my drawings~! That will at least be something new to look at, aside from text. I have a LOT of drawings, so I could keep post those up for quite some time..
     Anybody else watching Downton Abbey? My mother and I recently discovered it, and it has become our new obsession~! We are on season two, and we have to finish it by the end of the week, because the library has so many requests for it. We're on the waiting list for season three as well...
   Oh, I have officially started my saving-for-a-car-fund. I have to contribute quite a bit of money per check so that takes a chunk out of my spending money. Not that I really NEED a lot of spending money, but it is nice to have. I'm dreading buying a car though, as I've already seen firsthand the horrors of paying insurance. I suppose I have to actually learn to drive before I can buy one..haha.

I'm going to TRY and crochet something(don't hold your breath) so hopefully I will blog again soon~!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...