Saturday, March 2, 2013

Random Post: Poetry

Ever since my cousin Cedar started a writing blog, I've been in a "poet" mood. Last night Instead of reading, I sat in my bed and wrote poetry and short little stories. It was really fun~! :D
Here are a few of the things I wrote.

Rapunzel
The first time our eyes met,
It felt like lightning,
And a flood,
And a hurricane.
I was all alone,
And far out of reach,
But you stood below my high window,
And sang songs of springtime.


I'm 16
"Get a diary and write down your feelings."
How can I possibly write
What I don't understand?

I specialize in poetry that doesn't rhyme. Lol XD
Thanks for the inspiration Cedar~!


-Brea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...